If you want all the goodness of Root of Good, you found it!
Here are all the posts since the beginning of time. The most recent post is at the top of the list.
To start at the beginning of the blog, go to the bottom of the list.
Root of Good Recommends:
- Personal Capital* - It's the best FREE way to track your spending, income, and entire investment portfolio all in one place. Did I mention it's FREE?
- Interactive Brokers $1,000 bonus* - Get a $1,000 bonus when you transfer $100,000 to Interactive Brokers zero fee brokerage account. For transfers under $100,000 get 1% bonus on whatever you transfer
- $750+ bonus with a new business credit card from Chase* - We score $10,000 worth of free travel every year from credit card sign up bonuses. Get your free travel, too.
- Use a shopping portal like Ebates* and save more on everything you buy online. Get a $10 bonus* when you sign up now.
- Google Fi* - Use the link and save $20 on unlimited calls and texts for US cell service plus 200+ countries of free international coverage. Only $20 per month plus $10 per GB data.
Commenting to subscribe.
Hey! If you want to subscribe to new blog posts, check out the facebook, twitter and email subscription links on the right hand side of each page.
Thanks from Berlin.
Great Job! Please keep with the blog! I’ll be always see and learnig with you!
Hug from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil!
Just finished all the posts! Can’t wait to read about all your upcoming adventures…Thanks for sharing so much awesome info. You guys rock!!
Wow that’s a lot of reading! I’m flattered! Glad to have you as a reader at this blog.
We are fellow North Carolinians, your site has changed our lives forever. We don’t quite understand everything yet but your site helps to break down difficult subjects & help us to see that life can be as simple as you want it or as difficult as you want it. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!
Glad you found the blog!
I just discovered your blog about an hour or two ago and I see you pumped a lot of savings into 401k’s. What strategies are you using to access those funds at your young age?
If you’ve already covered this in a post, would you mind referencing which and I’ll check it out.
Thanks so much for sharing your journey!
Roth IRA conversion ladder is the main way.